Monday 20 July 2015

Teddy Bear


Hi everyone, once again it's been ages since I've had a chance to make any cards.
I'm hoping things have settled now and I'll have more free time.

This stamp is an old PSX one that belongs to my sister. I've coloured it with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut it.

I'm linking up to the anything goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday.

Simon Monday Challenge Blog

Supplies:
PSX stamp; sepia versafine ink & clear ep; prismacolor pencils & zest it: teddy bear ribbon from stash; swiss dots embossing folder; sentiment sticker.

Have a great week & thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

8 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

A teddy bear holding a heart with mini glittery teddy bears?! Could this card BE any more adorable?! I don't think so! So pretty!

Anita in France said...

So cute, Cathy ... perfect for a new little girl! Anita :)

Loll said...

Awww ... so adorable!! xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

What a beautiful and sweet baby card. I don't have much for baby cards, I end up going back to paper folding or embroidery on paper. Take good care, Shirleyxx

MaryH said...

I do love a PSX stamp and this little bear is just darling. What a perfectly fabulous ribbon on the little pink heart too. Just the right one for this occasion, and of course I love the dots embossing. Great pencil coloring as well. TFS & Hugs

Pat said...

I love your cute bear Cathy and the little row of bears across the heart and it looks great on the embossed dotty background. x

Mrs A. said...

I love how you have coloured the bear with your pencils. He is rather a cutie too. hugs Mrs A.

roffeycreations said...

I remember him!!!! Very cute... Mxxx