Tuesday 14 April 2015

Anniversary Balloons


Hi everyone, I've used quite a few leftover bits in this card!

The pink sentiment and balloon were diecut from a failed experiment using picket fence distress crackle paint and then spun sugar distress stain! I had a matching scrap of pink card to use in my layers.

I'm linking up to a few challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania has a tag theme. You also need to use a manual machine like a Big Shot.
I used my cuttle bug for the diecuts and to emboss the star background.

Virginia's View Challenge has a layers and dimension theme.

I'm also visiting the snippets playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop, as I used scraps of white glitter paper for my balloons.

Supplies:
Serendipity Stamps Celebrate die; Paper Smooches balloon dies: MFT tag die; Hero Arts tiny stars stamp; silver versacolor ink and ep; Cuttlebug stars embossing folder; foam dots; white glitter paper; Fiskars star punch; glossy accents; silver cord and sentiment sticker.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

7 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous card. Lovely design and I love the colours you've chosen. xx

Susanne Vargas said...

Oh, how I love this card! The dry embossed stars, the heat embossed stars, the glittery balloons, the die cut and the color combo!

Anita in France said...

Balloons, stars and shimmer, Cathy ... how fabulously celebratory ... brilliant! Anita :)

Di said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cathy! Such a lovely tag on the stars background - and the die cutting sets it off beautifully as well. Great to see you in the Playground and also over at Cuttlebug Mania as well :)

Hugs

Di xx

AO Creations said...

So cute, thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jean said...

A great card, I love the dry embossed background stars and the heat embossed silver stars on the tag. The hot pink elements look fab as well.
Jean x

roffeycreations said...

Pink n pretty ... Mxxx