Saturday 24 January 2015

Purple Ombre


Hi everyone, I painted a few more butterflies with twinkling H2Os and thought I'd use some in a few challenges.

At Inkspirational the theme is ombre.


At CASology the theme is friend.

Thinking of friends makes me smile!

At Sister Act Card Challenge it's an anything goes theme.

At Cuttlebug Mania the theme is wildlife. I hope a butterfly is wild enough! You also need to use a manual machine like a Big Shot. I cut my 2 dies with my Cuttlebug.

Edited to add: I'm also linking up to the love and friendship challenge at Uniko Studio. Thanks Sandie!

Supplies:
Memory Box large circle burst; Hero Arts antique engravings butterfly stamp; versafine ink & clear embossing powder; Twinkling H2Os; purple coloured card stock; Penny Black smile die and distress inks.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

15 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

Beautiful card, so elegant.
Elaine

sandie said...

Hi Cathy, this is full of ombre!! And naturally so gorgoeus in purple! Great to see you at Ink, why not enter this into Uniko, we have a love and friendship challenge there x

Brenda in IN said...

This made me say aww right out loud when I saw it. Is is so, so pretty. I love the ombre look and you did it beautifully. The butterfly is gorgeous too.

Sid said...

Gorgeous card !

Ardyth said...

Pretty - I love the ombre purple dots! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Karen M said...

Love this gorgeous card Cathy - your colours are so pretty:) Hugs xx

Gillian R said...

Such a pretty card, this is my favourite layout. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Nonni said...

Beautiful hues of purple and such a pretty butterfly! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Gabi MeWi said...

Adorable...

Beverley said...

This is SO pretty & wonderfully CAS. Welcome to Uniko Studio and thanks SO much for joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

Deepti said...

Gorgeous!!

roffeycreations said...

Really delicate and pretty - Mxxx

Pia Larsen said...

Oh My, that butterfly is gorgeous! Superb colouring.
So glad you joined us at INKspirational Challenges for our "Ombré" challenge.
Pia xx

Jenni's Jems said...

Oh I LOVE this, the colours are so beautiful! x

MaryH said...

Cathy, Congrats on your win at C/B Mania. Saw this pretty card over there, and knew, w/out seeing the name, that it was YOURS! So very pretty with that lovely butterfly in the purple tones with that wonderful spiral die. Well done! TFS & Hugs.