Wednesday 5 November 2014

Butterflies with designer paper


Hi again, I made this card with some butterflies I had coloured a while ago and a scrap of cotton handmade paper that I've had for ages.

I'm linking up to the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
where the theme is anything goes.

Since I used a snippet of dp I'm also popping over to the snippets playground

Supplies:
Hero Arts antique engravings butterfly stamp and sentiment stamp; inktense pencils; Signature Sensations dp; bling.

Enjoy the rest of your week,
Thanks for visiting, Cathy x

10 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card! Such a lovely design! And those butterflies are so beautiful!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Liz said...

Lovely card! The butterflies are beautifully coloured. xx

Susanne Vargas said...

Love that handmade paper and, of course, your gorgeous butterflies!

Loll said...

Beautiful hand-made paper Cathy ... and perfect with your butterflies. Loll xx

Toni said...

This is so very pretty!

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, this is gorgeous paper and I love the coloring on your butterflies.

Anita in France said...

These butterflies positively glow, Cathy, they're so gorgeous against that wonderful silver detailed paper! Anita :)

Di said...

Absolutely beautiful card Cathy! Love the DP and the butterflies are gorgeous. Fabulous colouring!

Hugs

Di xx

Karen M said...

Your butterflies are gorgeous and I love the pretty paper too - hugs xx

BożenA said...

I love butterflies, and your cards are often decorated with them. Butterflies remind me of freedom and love, like your cards:-)