Monday 15 September 2014

Autumn Blooms


Hi, I'm finishing off a couple of cards tonight that I started on the weekend.

I coloured these 3 chloe stems with walnut stain distress ink. Then I went over one with mustard yellow, and another with fired brick. I love the subtle colour change.

I'm linking up to the challenge at CASology where the cue card is 3.


I'm also linking up to the challenge at Scrapbook Boutique where they have this 
cute inspiration pic.

I was inspired by the dots and circles and the luscious brown of the cupcake.
This challenge is open to those who live in Australia and closes at the end of this month.

Thanks for visiting,
Cathy x

8 comments:

Joyce said...

Wonderful card. Your coloring/inking on those die cuts is fantastic. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

The little embossed tag is so sweet. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous, Cathy ... such rich, luscious browns and lovely texture! Anita :)

Anonymous said...

How wonderful Cathy, love the subtle differences in the colour and with such a fab funky flower too!

Anonymous said...

Cathy, a totally stylish card with that gorgeous die cut.

Brenda in IN said...

A great way to soften the color and it makes stunning flowers. I love the silver embossing and the brown and white twine.

roffeycreations said...

Great card Cathy - like always ... Mxxx

A Consuming Passion said...

Hi Cathy, your card is beautiful. thanks for joining in at Scrapbook Boutique.